Saturday, March 8, 2014

Last Weeks Blog (2/24-3/2) LATE

Hey guys this was supposed to be last weeks blog and I was feeling ill so I will post it now. I will also post a blog for this week as well. Anyway Last week we looked at Virginia Woolf's book Mrs. Dalloway. I did not get to read the whole thing, so if you get the chance I recommend you read it. If not at least look at the Cliff Notes or Spark Notes. This is a really interesting look at the ways people view society, and the ways those views can be affected. I do not really have anything to post from class so I will just recommend the book and say that you need to read it carefully. It is a story that needs to be analyzed and read thoroughly. Well that is all for this short post from THE REAL SILAS MARNER so remember my motto, and never forget my number one rule to live your life by. Tomorrow might be my final post, or I might keep the Blog going I am not sure yet, but either way I will tell you the story of how I got hurt and my heart broken all in the same day.

Carpe diem,
Silas Marner

No comments:

Post a Comment